Monday 4 August 2014

Welcome

Welcome to Limitless Generation Project. I'm sure you are all wondering what the Limitless Generation is all about. This blog is borne out of my passion to see young people become everything they dream to become. I believe it is possible to be everything you have dreamed to be, no matter how hard it seems or how big the dream seems. I actually believe that a dream or vision has to be bigger than you to be called a dream or a vision. Whatever is easily achievable is definitely not a dream or a vision.

This blog aims to encourage young people to see beyond where they are and begin to see a place in the future where all their dreams are a reality.

The biggest problem we all have when it comes to realising our dreams are the power we attach to the things that we allow to hinder us - basically our LIMITATIONS. These limitations and how they can be overcome are the very reasons this blog was created.

I believe that not race, education, environment, parents, friends, background, religion or anything under the face of the earth can hinder us from achieving our dreams. The one thing I believe that hinders us is our MIND, basically we hinder ourselves by what we end up believing about the things we see as limitations. I am not saying these limitations do not exist, but I am saying these limitations can be overcome.

Please feel free to post questions and comments.

Once again, welcome to Limitless Generation Project and please spread the word.

Thanks

LGP Team


7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing :) I'm so excited to see this project grow, you are so right it's our mind that really stops us.

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of our successes in life, if not all first happen in our mind. I always say that when we believe we are not good at a particular thing, it does not matter what people around us say to us, somehow that thing becomes a very hard thing for us to do because our body has been conditioned by our mind that we are not good at that thing. I hate driving and somehow I have convinced myself that I hate driving and I can not drive on the road, it's almost like I have a phobia for it. The truth is, it's all in my mind because I actually drive when I have to.

      Delete
  2. Mind over limitations ��. Teach me how to mold my mind oh wise ones ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is about time we break through the glass ceiling and self imposed limitations. THE LIMITLESS GENERATION PROJECT is an active step in the upward direction. REACH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REACH.....uhm an interesting word. Have you ever wondered how if we wanted to get something from a height that was too high for us and that thing was so important to us and how we look for something that would help us to reach for that something. For example, I store my shoes in different cupboards and some are so high to reach for me. When I want to wear a particular shoe, I have to wear that particular shoe. So I go round the house looking for a tall chair, a ladder and anything that I can climb on to get to that particular shoe. I hear some of you saying addict, shoeholic and some even saying madness. Well, I would not allow the limitation of height prevent me from reaching my shoe. The parallel truth is that should be our attitude towards our goals and ambitions in life. What is that limitation that is making your goal or ambition seem out of reach? I challenge you to find the ladder or high chair that would enable you REACH for your goal or ambition.

      Delete
    2. Thats very true, I never looked at things this way. I guess part of the reason we don't get that proverbial chair or ladder is due to laziness or fear of failing? How do we get past the latter?

      Delete
  4. Getting past the fear of falling takes courage, determination, hard work and mind set that every fall is a lesson to making a better you. Everyone suffers from the fear of falling but it's not the fact that we fall, it's whether we choose to get up and keep going and we keep going that matters. Hence, why you need to do your research and arm yourself with knowledge before you embark on any journey. Every successful person has fallen at one time or the other but the difference between them and those who fail are their attitude to how they handle their fall. A very good book to read would be John Maxwell's failing forward. Let your falls be the lessons you need in life to prevent you from taking the same fall the next time. When you fall, take stock of the reason why you fell in the same place and come up with a plan to rectify it. Never not do something because you are afraid of falling but begin to see falls as propellers to new heights

    ReplyDelete